Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Greek in Lotus Notes 4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

joedabon

IS-IT--Management
Dec 5, 2001
GR
Anybody have an idea on how to enable Greek on the Lotus Notes Client 4.61. The domino server we got is 4.51.
I know its an old version but we are changing to 5 very soon.
The problem is that although I can see greek in the old DBs and on mail i get, I CAN NOT type them. When I switch the keyboard to any other language than English and i get euro characters.

Yap all settings are set to Greek and the proper codepages imported. Both in windows enviroment and in Notes its self.
Any tricks?

What OS are you running? Windows 2K? Does it make any difference if you set the Region Locale to Greek?

Nope nothing is wrong in that sence. Whats more this problem is going to get worse when we upgrade to 5 or 6. I am testing newer clients (5 and 6 RC1) and now I can Type and save new DBs ok, But I can not read databases made with the older version of the Server-client. Doohh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back