Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Great Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven

Programmer
Feb 8, 1999
GB
Love is the best

do you want help whit something, i can help you whit what ever you want to get help whit (almost).<br>
<br>

if you want t build your own website i can recomend that you use netscape/composer because it´s VERY easy to use and composer have anything you need for a good site, HTML-script source,JAVA-tags, and you can put in what ever you want to be on your page! <br>
if you have some question, please mail me! djinn_kiss@hotmail.com<br>
Good luck whit your webbuilding!

Netscape Composer???<br>
<br>
Who the hellis this guy kidding? Use Homesite, for most of your web page needs.... and for quick edits use frontpage. I have designed hundreds of professional web sites, and am paid VERY good money to know what the best desing tools are... Homesite beats all the competition.

However... If HotDog could just work out their wacky bugs that pop up all of the time.. I would gladly switch. I have been playing with HotDog 5.5 lately... love the interface(s) hate the bugs

If you get a chance....check out Dreamweaver. It's not bad either.

Interestingly, Dreamweaver's latest version now ships with HomeSite as part of the package! <p>S. Malkah Cohen<br><a href=mailto:smcohen@fusionauthority.com>smcohen@fusionauthority.com</a><br><a href= Home Page</a><br>S. Malkah Cohen<br>
smalkah@yahoo.com / smcohen@fusionauthority.com<br>
Author/Editor, Wife/Mother/Grandmother<br>
Computer Geek/Sci-Fi Fan/Dedicated to Judaism

Okay, now after several months of &quot;playing&quot; with frontpage 2000, I now KNOW what the [Red]BEST[/RED] esitor is! FP98 messed your code up too much, and lets face it, it was pretty clunky, but 2000? You have go to do yourself a favor and order the 45 day evaluation, This program rocks! Not to say I have completely quit with HomeSite, I use it occasionally still for some of the features, but I am slowly forgetting about other editors.<br>
<br>
<p>John Vogel<br><a href=mailto:johnvogel@computerwiz.net>johnvogel@computerwiz.net</a><br><a href= - DataBase Administrator - Programmer<br>
johnvogel@computerwiz.net

Nobody here tried Visual Slickedit???<br><br><A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> personally use Homesite mostly, but sometimes Slickedit.<br>That way I really can control the code! I never ever use Frontpage or other crappy tools for generating HTML-code... I need to control it and produce &quot;with my bare hands&quot; (!)<br><br>Homesite rocks!&nbsp;&nbsp;...if you set it up righteous and personally<br><br>: )

I just installed Namo Webeditor v3.08 and it is a slick WYSIWYG editor with built-in HTML source and browser running simultaneously.&nbsp;&nbsp;It produces clean, basic easily manipulatable code for people who would rather be a bullet than an atom bomb because they prefer 'the personal touch'.<br><br>I liked Drumbeat 2000 for ASP but they incorporated Dreamweaver into it calling it Dreamweaver Ultra and now it isn't as solid--more like Deadbeat 2000.&nbsp;&nbsp;Save often!<br><br>Ward<br><br><A HREF="mailto:alaskan@mail.com">alaskan@mail.com</A><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back