Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Great alternative to GRTD? (Make it in HTML) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

agenten007

Technical User
Aug 11, 2004
DK
Getting tired of that old GRTD and all it's limits??

This is what you do:

1: Open Symposium Webclient on your computer. Make all the billboards or graphs you want to use.

2: Launch the first billboard you've made, right click it and select View Source. Choose to save the HTML-file in a folder. (do the same thing with all the other billboards / graphs...

3: Make a nice HTML frame page with the layout you want to have... (I've made 4 by 4 frames in the page...(Here FrontPage is excellent) (save the page in the same folder as all your HTML files from earlier...

4: Now you have to use alle the HTML-files you've made earlier. Let the frames in the HTML-frame page open all these files.

5: That's it. Now you can copy the folder with all the HTML files to another computer. On this computer you just have to install SOAP (which comes with the webclient. Therefore just start the Webclient on this computer once, and also launch a billboard to install the extensions for Internet Explorer. Herefter you can open your frame page, and everything is great...

(TIP: You can also change the fonts, colors, threshold etc. in every HTML file....)

Hi, I'm very new to Symposium Call Center. Can you tell me what GRTD is and if it's available from the Sysmposium Call Center Server 4.0/4.2 Client Application CD-ROM?

Also, I'm having trouble getting the Symposium Call Center Client to run on a Windows 2000 PC. When I try to do anything I get an Internal Application Error.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Ian

Hello....

GRTD is an application in which you can setup user defined billboards, for which eg agents can watch. (waiting calls, servicelevel, agents idle etc)

I other words it provides an instant
graphical picture of what is happening in the
Call Centre.

For troubleshooting there are several threads in this forum concerning the Symposium. Try search on "internal error" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back