Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Graphs during runtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radman

Programmer
Jan 20, 2000
AU
1. I have written a query in query builder and when i execute the query all is working fine, But when i attach the query to the record source of a graph which is on a report the query does not work as to be expected.<br>
5 / 6 of the results appear correct on the graph but the 6th result appears in the legend of the query there. what is wrong here???<br>
<br>
2. how do you change the legend , axis names on the graph during runtime.<br>
<br>
on a onclick event...

Did you use the wizard to create the graph?<br>
Is it a line graph or a pie chart or what?<br>
Did you double click on the graph in design view of the report?<br>
It will let you edit everything.<br>
Click in the legend <br>
you can make it bigger and delete<br>
<br>
Look at the &quot;Row Source&quot;?<br>
Is your missing field in there?<br>
<br>
Also run your query by itself. Is the field that does not show up in your query with a very small value?<br>
<br>
<br>

Radman - if you did find out how to change graphs during runtime (ie on a onclick/oncurrent event) I'd be grateful for the advice [sig][/sig]

I would like to create an Access Report which shows various graphs (using Microsoft Graph 9.0). The problem is with combination chart. Anyone know how to create combination chart during runtime in Access report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back