Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Graphics Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus01

Programmer
Jul 2, 2000
US
I need a Really good graphics tutorial that explains well important graphics routines. Also, Do you know where I can learn about DOS interupts. I would like to know how to use them in qb45 and a list of commonly used interupts... Thank you... :)<br><br><br><br>I'm such A bother... I'm sorry. But I am only 16. :)

For learning QuickBASIC in general, including useful interrupts, I highly recommend this wonderful (and free) book:<br><br><A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> that doesn't work, go to <br><A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> look for the link to WINER.ZIP <br><br><br>If you are looking for graphics tutorials,<br>check out the articles here.<br><A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> HREF=" TARGET="_new"> HREF=" TARGET="_new"> HREF=" TARGET="_new"> HREF=" TARGET="_new"> you are looking for source code, check my pages<br><A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> HREF=" TARGET="_new"> the famous ABC archives:<br><A HREF=" TARGET="_new">

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back