Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Graph y axis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaime13

Programmer
Feb 27, 2004
GB
Could somebody please help? I am trying to produce a graph that has a y-axis max value that is the total of data sets within the graph. Thank you

If you leave the Automatically Set Chart Options checkbox unchecked on the data tab, you can change some of the settings for the axes of your graph.

On the Axes tab of the Chart expert, you can set a min and max value for the data axis (z). Could you use this to set the maximum you needed?

Thank you for your reply. The problem is that the max value is dependent on the number of results and this value will change, is this possible?

Depending upon the version of CR you are using at 'runtime', you could possibly use the macro capability of our CRChart replacement library. There is a macro for setting the Y-Axis minimum and maximum value.

Disclaimer: I work for 3D Graphics. This product costs money. There may be other better/easier solutions that I am not aware of.

Dan Weingart
OEM Technical Manager
Three D Graphics, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back