Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Granite SIP Trunk experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopes1211

Technical User
Jan 11, 2002
US
Has anyone deployed that give any feedback on the service, installation, reliability for 200+ concurrent calls? Is the service actually provided by Granite or are they reselling another carrier's services?

-CL

I can't vouch for their SIP service, but I've had Granite as a provider for POTS lines. They are a reseller and my experience with them was less than stellar.

LoPath
Maintain HiPath 4000 V5 & V6, OpenScape Xpert V4 & V6, OpenScape Xpressions V7, OpenScape Contact Center V8, OpenScape Voice V9

But are they still just a "reseller"? I know that's how they began but it appears that they are an actual service provider at this point. They are providing multisite VPNS/MPLS and SIP.

-CL

I have a few customers who use Granite SIP. Nowhere near 200+ concurrent calls, but the Granite SIP service has been reliable/stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back