Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Grandstream DP715 IP phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2004
CA
Anyone on this forum ever set up a DP715 as a 3rd party SIP device? Have you set up multiple devices with the same handset base? I can get the first phone to register but subsequent phones that share the same base - no go. They don't ring or authenticate to call manager (10.5.2). Further to that, I've added one phone that receives a "registration rejected" from call manager and even after deleting the phone, there is no way to get it registered.

Any suggestions are welcome. I'm maxed out. Shared lines on these phones don't seem to work either.

Hey ReallyRotten,
I have not configured a DP715 with UCM, but recently evaluated a GrandStream HT503 FXO/FXS adapter as a voice gateway with CUCM 9.1.2. I also needed help in doing this, but GrandStream's tech support was very helpful. You may get some help from them by opening an online trouble ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back