Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GP10 and modified forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2006
US
Can someone enlighten me as to what the current policy is for us modifying a form for a client and letting them use it?

They don't need to modify forms themselves, so I don't think they need Modifier... but what's the policy if we created a modified form and give it to them... Site License? They're on Business Essentials...

The Customization Site License is included with either Business Essentials or Advanced Management, so you should be fine creating a modified form and giving it to your customer.

Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP 2005 - 2009
Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports
blog:

Excellent... that's just the answer we were looking for. It's not on the Price List, so we were wondering...

Thanks!

Hi There

As mentioned by Mariano on the other Partner Forum

Customization Site License is a standard part of BRL Business Essentials and BRL Advanced Management.

PS: There is no need to cross post in multiple forums as most of the people who will answer you monitor all of them any way. :)

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific

Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)

Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back