Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Got my CCEA today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWR1972

Technical User
Aug 30, 2001
US
I scored 82 on 921 today(my lowest, yet my most time crunched exam study period). I am done with Citrix tests for a while now.

I got countless q's on Packager. It was my toughest area by far since I didn't play with it enough. ADF format rules were covered(which was not in the Installation Manager PDF, which was all I used). Besides this, it was easy. If things like separate partitions, Build Options, Build Package, .wfs, .msi, etc. sound familiar, then you are probably ready for this one.
Don't underestimate or shortchange yourself on time for this one.

Good Luck
Jon

Superb Stuff! Another CCEA on Tek-Tips - this site is better than Citrix's own forum!

I totally agree - for the IM exam, experience is not an option, it's a must. I played with it for three whole days before my exam - I think I only got 82% as well.

Just got my CCEA card today - even though I completed my exams in the early months of this year - so expect to have to wait a while. It took 6 months for my XP CCA card to come through (I never got one at all for MF1.8 or MetaFrame for UNIX)! CitrixEngineer@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks CitrixEngineer!
My CCA card only took 3 weeks at the most(back in May), so maybe they are getting better. Guess you and I have to hold this place together. Wish me luck as I hope to land a Citrix/MCSE/CCNA type consulting job next week as I have a second interview.
Thanks again for your sound advice along the way!
Jon

let me ask you a question i reference to Citrix Secure Gateways and CSS Loadbalancer. 11501
i am getting an error ssL 59 when both are plugged into the loadblancer.
question#2 dose the name(server) on the Citrix Secure Gateways and the the Certificate mame have to be the same for it to work with ssl?

Congrats on completing your CCEA, hopefully I'll have mine in by the end of year.

Congrats, another one joins the family!!!!!

Hope that you find plenty of work, I am a consultant for a Citrix CSN gold, and we are inundated at the moment. Citrix is really taking off.

Hers to a bright future for us Thin experts!!!

[peace]

Adrian Jordan
MCSE,CCEA,CCNA

" The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back