Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Goofy Secure Gateway issue 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayzze

IS-IT--Management
Sep 17, 2002
US
I am receiving an error CSG3208 Unable to resolve name [0.0.0.0]on the server side and There is no route from the Citrix SSL Relay to the Specified subnet address (SSL error 37) The problem occurs when I add a published application and only with that published app nothing else. The problem resolves itself when I reboot the server and never returns. My problem is that it is virtually impossible to reboot this server. More of an annoyance then anything else, but if there is something I can do when the server running that would be great!

Thanks in advance.

The issue was with the Local Host cache of the server the published application was pointing to. It was handing out the address of 0.0.0.0 after shutting down the IMA and running dsmaint recreatelhc the server is access able again.

Its really good when real solutions get posted. SOmeone else will get that when they need it.

If they search first.

[blue]Arguably the best cat skinner around ! [/blue]

Cheers
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back