Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Goodbye Avaya...Hello Shoretel

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewdown

IS-IT--Management
Apr 20, 2006
US
Due to an office move and the powers that be we are moving to a shoretel VOIP system and doing away with our Avaya system.

Just wanted to say that this forums has saved my ass many times along with given me great advice and suggestions. Truly one of the best non-vendor sponsored forums I have ever been on.

Kudos to you guys and thanks for all your help.

Is there a market for used Avaya equipment?

What I currently have and will probably be looking to get rid of:

IP404v2
16 port analog expansion
Roughly 60 5610SW IP phones
T1PRI card
handful of licenses to go along with it but not sure whether they are transferable.

You've made a big mistake...:p

I should keep the good old IPO on the shelve, sooner or later that ShoreThing will die...:)

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged (Avaya Search tool )

generally heard positive things about the shoretel.

good luck with the new system and be sure to pop back and let us know if its any good.

the licenses can transfer as long as you sell the dongle.

ACSS-SME
fo shizzle ma nizzle.

Avaya is not affraid for anybody except shortel.
But the have very ugly phones.
Also the pbx is one big Lego box :)

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

thanks for saying goodbye drewdown
and like TomMills said let us know in about a month or two how the Shoretel works out for you.

Joe W.

Nope, no market for the old stuff. I will be willing to take it all off your hands and "recycle" it for you, though ;-)

ACSS-SME
ACIS-SME

LOL - I always tell customers I intend on "recycling" their old but useful stuff.... means they dont have to feel guilty throwing it away, as its not legal to just put it in a skip!

hahaha.....

ACSS - SME

Conact me at purchasing@metroline.co , and we will make an offer for your Out of service IPO equipment :)

Truly one of the best non-vendor sponsored forums I have ever been on."

No doubt about this.

Haha, the 404v2 is a special custom order! Very hefty price tag on those.

shore tell eat sXXX we quoted and beat one the other day i went head to head with the competitors eng manager on a live dem and the IPO kicked its ass ,,,,but good luck see you soon.!

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back