Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Good source to know more about TListBox, TIntEdit, TDoubleEdit, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

hajimeml

Programmer
Apr 17, 2009
CN
Hello. Could you please let me know where I can get more information about TListBox, TIntEdit, TDoubleEdit, etc?

I encountered a code fragment like:

TListBox *lbMP;
lbMP->Clear()

I suppose there is a member function Clear() within TListBox. However, cannot find any information on what it does. Anybody knows? Thanks.

I also wish to find out what TGroupBox's Visible, TDoubleEdit's Value for. Thanks.

I would start with BCB Commonly Asked Questions. The TListBox is a standard component. The Clear method does clear everything in the box. BCB's help file has the info on the properties, methods, and events.

James P. Cottingham
[sup]I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229![/sup]

I also read your previous ask.

Maybe, the component TDoubleEdit is not installed on your PC and/or not imported in C++Builder.
That's, I guess the reason why you got all those errors when opening the project.

I suggest:
Look for a package project.
Open it in your C++Builder.
Rebuild the package.
Once build, use the right mouse and click on install.
This will place the controls in the Tool Palette view, so you can drag and drop them on your form.
If I'm right concern the reason of your problems, you will no longer receive errors when opening the project.

If this does not help, maybe you do not have the source code and do you need to install first the components with an installation program or following the instruction from your delivery company.

luckieluc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back