Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Good question on autocad 2002 /batch standards checker

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashnb444

Technical User
Jan 14, 2003
US
Hello,

I want to use my batch standards checker & it would not load. When I tried to open it up it said one library file missing. I doubled checked everything I had with the other stations that I set up. They were all the same. I even copied one over mine & hit no to overide just in case I missed one.

It is a pathing problem. All the files it was looking for were in the c:\program files\common\autodesk shared files. I just copied those files in & bam. Now it works. Were do tell autocad to look for it. I do not think it is in the options section. The other people I set up did not have it in there. Is it a regedit thing?

Could someone help me out if there was a easy path fix for for the next time. Thanks.

Crash

This is very similar to the "A required .DLL File, AC1st15.dll, was not found." problem. It is the result of installation and upgrades and is actually a Windows error not an AutoCad error.
You might correct it by making the last line of your autoexec.bat say:
SET PATH=C:\PROGRA~1\Common~1\AUTODE~1
but then again it's possible that you aren't even processing that file anymore; most of them are blank files these days.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back