Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Good place to purchase Nortel equipment at a good price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2002
US
Looking to buy either some new or used Nortel telephone equipments. Anyone know of any places where I can buy used or refurbished or new equipment at a good price. Thinking about purchasing some M3900 series telephones, Digital TN Cards, Analog TN Cards. If anyones got some place they know of that they think is pretty good in customer satisfaction and pricing is reasonable let me know. I would like to buy some either refurbished or new telephones.

Anyone have a recommendation for buying a wireless phone type for the attendant. Wonder if there is a wireless set kinda made for the attendant so that if he/she needs to walk away from the desk for 45 seconds or so she can still pick up on the wireless. Recommendations welcome if it is possible to do so. I would think it is doable except it just won't get most of the features but to be able to pick up the line.

Invalid User

I would recommend D&S communications (800) 227-8403. The following is more detailed information:
To Purchase:
Refurbished sets 2616 black w/display - $235, no tax, 2 year warranity
Advanced Replacement Trade:
2616BLK. W/DISPLAY $150.00 each plus freight, no tax, 2 year warranity
Repair Costs:
2616BLK.W/DISPLAY $80.00 per phone, your phone comes back to you completely refurb.with a 2 year warranty

they also carry M3900 telephones too and digital line cards, analog line cards and all sorts of other goodies...

Aero-Tech
24280 Sherwood
Center Line, MI 48015
1-909-461-1400
Sales Rep is Mark Zanelli

A Great well stocked source for this stuff is:
1 Nation Technology
7100 N. Broadway Suite 6J
Denver, Co. 80221
Toni Duncan, Acct Rep 800-998-9862 x6875
They do a Great job of standing behind their remans.
and are very competetively priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back