Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Good .NET magazines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my buddies just showed me Computer.Org today. A flat yearly fee gets you access to hundreds of books online. If I hadn't blown up the engine in my wife's car last week, I'd jump on it.

-Rick

----------------------

MSDN, absolutely. I have saved every one I ever got (with the exception of the one that I lent to a coworker and never got back, the bum).

Visual Studio Magazine, almost certainly. They have the occasional lame issue, but are good on the whole.

Chip H.

chiph,
Does MSDN Magazine have a boat load of more information that is typically posted on MSDN.Microsoft.com?

It usually shows up in the magazine first. Plus, I like paper copies -- easier to read. ;-)

Chip H.

Just wanted this to bubble back to the top. Its been six months, and didnt know if anybody had any fresh magazine they had found.

Thanks

I have a few free magazines that I get weekly that I've found to be pretty helpful. They are Information Week, Network Computing, and software development magazine. They're not as good as MSDN Magazine but the info is good. And its free.

Bobby Strickland
Solutions Engineer
Strictly Consulting, Inc
http:'Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work' -- Aristotle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back