Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Good asp.net hosting web site? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tektipjet

Programmer
Dec 23, 2006
US
Hey all,

I am working on building a custom asp.net web site for a small business I run. I need to find a place to host it and I wanted to see if anyone hear could point me in the direction of a good hosting company. I want to be able to develop using asp.net through the hosting and preferably use MS SQL Server. I don't plan on initially having a lot of traffic so I am hoping for something in the range of 15-25 dollars a month. Has anyone had any good experiences or reccommendations? Any info is appreciated.

Also, let me know if this question belongs on another forum, I wasn't exactly sure.

Thanks,

jet

hi,
I recommend DiscountAsp.com and 1and1.com
I am currently hosting with discountasp and so far, the site hasnt been down once yet. they are very solid in terms of reliability.

I really like Discountasp.net. It supports 1.1/2.0 Visual Studio 2003/2005 SQL Server 2000/2005 as well as the Reporting Services.

Awesome, thanks for the advice guys. I am going to check out discountasp.net.

J

Oh and merry xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back