Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Goldmine 6.5 screen setup and dialog boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaywkay

IS-IT--Management
May 5, 2009
US
I am new to Goldmine and i think i have (I am sure I have) changed something and I don't know how to 'Undo' my change.

when i right click in referrals tab I get the dialog box to enter details. I am not sure where to change this back to the "standard" referral entry screen.

I also do not have a user's guide to read up on this. can anyone help me with this as well. a link perhaps?

thank you for your help!

Karen

I just now saw that you are on 6.5, however, you do not tell us what build. This could be an issue with your build or the fact that this version of GoldMine is so old and is no longer supported by FrontRange. We do trying keep this version in service, however, it is difficult to do as people upgrade their operating systems, their office applications, and their browser applications.

DJ Hunt
Phone: (978)2-3333
- The Hacker's Guide to GoldMine Premium
- One-on-One GoldMine Technical Support ( Fee Based )

DJHUNT
Thank you for your reply. Goldmine 6.50.31113 November 2003
I know this is OLD, Only a few people use this system now and only for referrals, that is why we have not upgraded the software and we really have no intention of doing that. I have made the changes I needed to make for now. I noticed you mentioned a Referral Tree? Is this available in the 6.5 version? if so, where do i find that?

Thank you in advance!
Karen

6.50.31113 was an extremely bad version of GoldMine that was pulled back one week after it was released. It was replaced with other build of GoldMine 6.5 to which you are entitled. Your issues may be caused by the build which you are using. Contact your GoldMine Partner and upgrade to the final build of 6.5 to which you are entitled. If your problem persists then reposted here.

DJ Hunt
Phone: (978)2-3333
- The Hacker's Guide to GoldMine Premium
- One-on-One GoldMine Technical Support ( Fee Based )

Thank you DJHUNT,
I will do that.

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back