Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Going... :-# 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgmr777

Programmer
Aug 16, 2006
US
Everybody must stop saying "going forward"!!!

Okay, I will promise, going forward I will stop saying it.

going not in reverse

==================================
advanced cognitive capabilities and other marketing buzzwords explained with sarcastic simplicity

going not in reverse" sometimes means "going sideways"... :)

GS_rjiwmb.png

---- Andy

There is a great need for a sarcasm font.

Sideways, the new Going Forward.

Advance to the rear.

Depending on the URI configuration the ICR can be completely ignored.

If your URI is configured to use internal data then the IP Office will look into the user's SIP tab and if you have *'s it will look into ICR.

A madman with a taste for speed.

I remember that movie...starring The Skipper and Mr. Howell.

Thank you for empowering me to enable digital transformation across the enterprise. That's my takeaway anyway.

sideways, forward, reverse - it all depends on your point of view
if one is omniscient, then it's just movement

advanced cognitive capabilities and other marketing buzzwords explained with sarcastic simplicity

Thank you for reaching out to me. I will ping you back as soon as I manage our expectations regarding our talking points on the core competencies of our cloud resources.

New phone. who dis?

Depending on the URI configuration the ICR can be completely ignored.

If your URI is configured to use internal data then the IP Office will look into the user's SIP tab and if you have *'s it will look into ICR.

A madman with a taste for speed.

Forthwith, I will be using henceforth in a forthright manner for forthcoming conversations.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Man, I heard one today that stopped me in my tracks. "Upskill". As in, "we need to upskill our development staff to maintain a stragetic advantage in our marketspace".

What the... ?!?

Do people really think like that? Is their internal voice convoluted word-salad like that?

If I'm working in a relational database and need to better arrange my table structure, do I need to upset things? I agree with SamBones, this buzzword bingo bu11$h!t needs to stop.

Especially advanced cognitive capabilities and other marketing buzzwords explained without sarcastic simplicity

Everything is AI, IoT, and VR.

LoPath
Maintain HiPath 4000 V5 & V6, OpenScape Xpert V4 & V6, OpenScape Xpressions V7, OpenScape Contact Center V8, OpenScape Voice V9

Which is fine, as long as it's seamless, extensible, robust, and pastel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back