Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Go to page error

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkyout

Technical User
Jun 5, 2003
US
I have a form with three pages. Page two and three have subforms that are linked to page one fields.

I created two command buttons w/macros: one to advance to page 2. This works perfectly and positions page 2 in the upper left corner of the screen, most likely since it sits directly under page 1 info.

The page break for Page 3 is positioned 2.5" below page two. It starts at 11". The problem is when you click on the command button to go to page 3, it goes to page three but the large 2.5" gap shows. I created a macro w/the "Go to Page" command. Under action arguments, I tried to set the right to 11" and down to 1", but I still have the gap. The only tap it perfectly positions the subform in the top left part of the screen is when I go from Design View to Form View and click on the command button.

Any ideas?

Correction: Last sentence should read....... The only time it perfectly positions.......Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back