Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

global.asa file is driving me nuts 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

theocraticmind

Programmer
Apr 19, 2002
CA
arg!! my global.asa file is driving me nuts. i keep gtetting the same error on line 16. first i commented line 16, because i coulden't see a problem...i still got the error. then i put a break there, so the line was blank...still got the same error on line 16. i even went so far as to DELETE THE GLOBAL.ASA FILE!!! guess what? same stupid error.

i've deleted my history and temp internet files. i hold ctrl every time i refresh (this is suposed to ignor cach). and i still can't get it to load right. i'm using PWS. any help would be great, i can't work on the rest of the site till i get this working...

Maybe the global.asa file you were editing and deleting was not the one in the root of your PWS web site? Maybe there was more than one global.asa file on your disk.

No problem dude.

Been there, done that and started a tshirt selling shop ;o)

is there a way to stop this from hapening? right now i have to restart my computer every time i change the global.asa file. a bit of a hasle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back