Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Glitches in Real time credit card processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

raznov

Programmer
Apr 8, 2002
US
I am researching Real Time Credit card processing for a client.. I understand the process and have a service provider.. but I am wondering what to expect in general with the quality of the technology, if any.

Any insight would be helpful

I guess the answer depends largely on the reliability of your gateway. I've been using Verisign Payflow Pro for about 2,000 orders, and have had zero problems. With Authorize.net, they started out trouble-free, but last summer developed significant unreliability, so we had to dump them. --------------

Thanks, Pay Flo Pro is what was suggested we use. I am goin to check it out.

Thanks again,
KIM

I also use PayflowPro, and have had no problems in about three years. And I, too, have heard the horror stories about some of the others. Since I technically represent several of them, I won't be naming names, but you can't lose with Payflow Pro! John Hoarty
jhoarty@quickestore.com

I've also opened a different site and, while happy with Payflow Pro, intentionally chose a different provider/gateway for redundancy purposes. I chose CardService Int'l and Linkpoint; too early to tell, but so far, so good. --------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back