Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GLBCHL - Add new Table like APIBH

Status
Not open for further replies.

iza234

IS-IT--Management
Feb 5, 2016
PH
HI,

is there any way I can add new table to this report? unfortunately I have to add the Invoice Description from APIBH table to GLBCHL01 report.

Thanks!

You should be able to add a new table in design view by using the field explorer, right click on database fields, pull over the table that you wish to add and link to your existing tables. Then you should be able to add your invoice description. Hope this helps you.

error_ts4sys.jpg

HI,
I'm getting this warning every time I add a table thru ODBC. and Unfortunately, I'm also trying to update the data source of GLBCHL but I'm getting this error:
error2_rbjl4s.jpg

Can you modify this GLBCHL report even if it is in a datapipe path?

Thank you!

I Just want to get the A/P Invoice Description attached to my Check Voucher (Sourceledger: A/P Payment)

error.jpg
The first error appears because you did not link the APIBH table to any existing tables in the report. As far as the second error, it appears because the new data source does not contain all the tables (or you do not have rights to see them) that are in the report.

Thank you, will try to check it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back