Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Give Busy back on DDI

Status
Not open for further replies.

boycey9

Programmer
Mar 28, 2006
GB
Hi Guys having some issues with giving busy back on DDI's, Mitel are telling me that I need to blank the Auto camp on timer on the trunk cos and this is the only way, but I was always under the impression I could blank the timer on the Extension therefore only affecting one user rather than all calls. (I have it working with blanking the users cos on a similar scenario that is clustered)
On site I have SIP trunks through an MBG which connect to a rel 7 trunking gateway the the users are on a rel 5 system behind this, The systems are not clustered.
Any suggestions welcome.

I think the situation is different with SIP trunks. I vaugely recall seeing somewhere what Mitel are saying. SIP trunks can be really odd at times to say they are trumpeted to be the ISDN replacement. I guess one day they will become as plug and play as ISDN is...maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back