Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Gift cards and Aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2008
US
I am looking for a gift card and loyalty program system that integrates with Aloha. They offer a loyalty program but I don't want to be tied to them, any ideas?

Paymentech or Stored Value Systems are 2 that work with the Gift Card module. Your software key needs to be updated for this.

What version did Aloha require a special module for Paymentech?? Any details on this would be great. I am in the process setting up Paymentech for a number of clients.

Any details on how Stored Value Systems integrates with Aloha and what are the Aloha version requirements?

Thanks!

Sorry about that-- Paymentech doesn't require the extra module--only the Stored Value. When you add the module a new setup screen pops up under store settings to allow the setup and "hook" for the gift card processing. In EDC there are further setups. As for how it integrates, I don't know. It works well though...

where can we setup a payment tech account just for gift cards?

where can we setup a payment tech account just for gift cards? I tried googling for vendors on the web to setup a payment tech account but i havent had any luck in finding a vendor that offers the gateway.

thanks

There is quite a bit of setup in Aloha that will have to be done by an experienced Aloha tech sort of human person, (or entity I suppose). Paymentech can set up the account on their end but the POS programming is up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back