Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GHTROUT's SuperSERL/MicroMERL For CS1000 Rls 7.5 Available 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHTROUT

IS-IT--Management
Nov 25, 2005
US
~
[red]GHTROUT's SuperSERL/MicroMERL For CS1000 Rls 7.5 Available[/red]
~
Download for free...
~

This is a self extracting archive of PDF files only - it is not a program. It will install to your local hard drive at C:\CS1K7PDF\ (You can move the directory wherever you need it, including a shared network drive).

It is a self-contained compilation (about 27 Megabytes), with a convenient start page and instant links to the most used books (below).

~Administration Overlay Loads - Every LD and prompt related to system changes
~Maintenance Overlay Loads - Every LD and prompt related to maintenance
~Features and Services Guides – The 6 books - Every feature explained, from ANI to Voice Call
~Systems Messages - Every error code from AUD0000 to XMI9999

These compilations have been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times and are recognized as the best NTPs in the world.

Note – Avaya/Nortel's complete document library can be found at:

--
Nortel Resources at GHTROUT.com
--

I couldn't get the
Release 7.5 Install_CS1K7PDF.exe - 26 Megabytes
To open

You downloaded it, then either double-clicked it, or selected Run? I just checked from another PC and it ran fine. It's been downloaded a few hundred times. I have not heard that it would not open and extract the PDF files.

Did the Rls 5 version work for you? You can have them both on your system without conflict.

--
--

RLS 5 didn't work either.
I tried to download this from five different PC's. Two of the I was able to and three I was not able to.
Two from home. One worked(Window 7) the other one didn't(Windows XP Home)
I tried three at work. One worked (Windows XP) and two didn't(one with XP and one with Windows 7).
The ones that didn't work I was never was able to get to the File download page. I tried playing around they the security setting with no luck. It just says at the bottom left. " Waiting for

Can't tell whats up. I am hosed by NetworkSolutions, so it's far from a low budget free hosting site. If you want them mailed on CD, I would do that.

--
--

Wait, that came out wrong. "I am hosted by Network Solutions". As far as I know, I am not hosed by them :)

When I download a file, it is no closer than you. The web servers are certainly not at my house.

--
--

I know, I know - I'm taking this too thread far for one night. What I have done is enclosed the self extracting EXE files into ZIP containers.

In other words, the download will be ZIP, rather than EXE - there are too many risks to EXE files maybe?

--
--

The Zip file worked great.
Thanks for all you do for this Forum.

I made some minor improvements, such as taking the "Chapter number" out of the bookmarks when the bookmark was for an Overlay number.

"Chapter 14 Overlay 13" was way too 'Nortel'

--
Nortel Resources at GHTROUT.com World Famous!
--

Excellent, Thank You!
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
Leonardo da Vinci

Thanks for taking the time to do this, and more importantly, for being so willing to share your knowledge and abilities.

We're not worthy...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back