Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GHTROUT's MicroMERL For CS1000 Rls 7.5 (2012 Book Set) 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHTROUT

IS-IT--Management
Nov 25, 2005
US
~
MicroMERL For CS1000 Rls 7.5 - Updated May 2012 - Yet another free service of GHTROUT
~
[URL unfurl="true"]http://www.ghtrout.com/micromerl/[/url]

This is a self extracting archive of PDF files only - it is not a program. It will install to your local hard drive at C:\CS1K7PDF\ (You can move the directory wherever you need it, including a shared network drive).

It is a self-contained compilation (about 23 Megabytes), with a convenient start page and instant links to the most used books (below).

~Administration Overlay Loads - Every LD and prompt related to system changes
~Maintenance Overlay Loads - Every LD and prompt related to maintenance
~Features and Services Guides – The 6 books - Every feature explained, from ANI to Voice Call
~Systems Messages - Every error code from AUD0000 to XMI9999

These compilations have been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times and are recognized as the best NTPs in the world.

[URL unfurl="true"]http://www.ghtrout.com/micromerl/[/url]

Find more at GHTROUT.com

Hey GHTROUT, I tried several times to down load the big set of books and it says the file is no good, Any chance you could resend it. Thanks

The big set of books? From Avaya? That's not my file to send - it is directly from Avaya. I would try downloading it from another place if it fails from your connection. It is a big file.

Find more at GHTROUT.com

Thanks as always GH for being one of the premier sources for this little thing we call telcom.

i posted this a while ago:

Release 7.0:

Release 7.5:

it may be a pain in the arse but it looks like you need a Avaya login as you need to be in the Euro based servers as I had trouble re-downloading them two week ago & had hours of fun with their virtual support team.

Yeeeee Haaaaaa

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

Downloaded . . thanks GH. I have found that the majority of the times when I need to hit the books, this has it in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back