Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ghost Mail Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

unixisbest

Technical User
Jul 11, 2005
Hi all,
Even i remove an account from DominoServer, after a while it appears again. I guess it happens because of there is a removed user account replication on a computer somewhere. Any idea to find out or any solution please? How can i remove a user account permanantly?

Hi

When you delete a user in the address book, tick the box and select - remove user from all replica's.
Its also most important to understand your replication setup contained in your connection docs, which server conects to which etc, only then can you avoid replication conflicts and the type of probs your having.

Regards

David

Hi Dave,
Thanks for answer. But unfortunatelly problem is not the other servers. I also use local replication on personel computers. I am only guessing that it can be a problem that if a removed user had a local replication on any computer arround. Because user can use diferent computers here and i am not able to find which computer he\she used and where that has a replica of mail. Any way to see on Domino server that which computers still replicating ex-employees mail files?

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back