Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting Started with Meridians

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetroMan

Technical User
Aug 29, 2002
CA
Ok, this may sound a little stupid, but I am fully versed in Norstar, all the Avaya (uugh) products, NBX`s, Toshiba systems and all... but I don`t know anything about the Meridian PBX`s, and I am dying to learn. I don`t have time for a course, and I am in a fairly remote area, but I was wondering if anyone had any pointers, words of wisdom, books, or training programs on PC`s that they could please recommend for me. I am not a beginner and am running a very successful Telco/network/cabling buisness that wants to grow into the PBX market. Any help is immensly appreciated!!!

Thanks!
Metroman!

Do you have NTP's (Manual's)?

Let me know. Drop me an email.

John Anaya
janaya1@satx.rr.com

Hi Metroman,
We're a software development company (Phoneware Limited) and our flagship product is PhoneMaster - an adds, moves and changes package for Meridian 1 telephone systems. It is arguably 'the easiest-to-use' MAC tool for Meridians in the market. In your case, it could be used for remote moves and changes for clients or for switch configuration (sets only). Visit for downloadable demonstration software. You can also contact me directly using the web details.

Thanks,
Terry.

Hi!! Janaya

Can u pls. provide links on where I can go thru the M1 system overview and have a detailed understanding of the system

KK

ekals,

There aren't many places to go to get an overview of the system. Most of the places you find will just have the manuals.

Are you looking for something in particular?

John

janaya:

Do you have links where i can download the manuals? i have the manuals in paper, but i want them in electronic. Thanks

I would like to jump in here as I am in a similar boat. I have worked for the past 2 years on MICS/CICS systems and have just gotten my first Opt 11C. It is version 22.16

Where do I start?? I think I would like to upgrade to 25.40 but I really dont know where to start on that. Would anyone like to help or know where I might find some help????? I have some definite ideas about how I would like to use this new toy but it looks mighty different than the old **config I am used to! I have no manuals nor can I find any on 22.16

Thanks,
Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back