Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting started with ASP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCC

Programmer
May 3, 2000
US
Hello,<br><br>I have never worked with asp before, and I am interested in getting started.&nbsp;&nbsp;I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some helpful sites, books, etc. that would be good as an introduction.&nbsp;&nbsp;I have experience with HTML, ColdFusion, a little (read: very little) expereience with C++ and a little (read: almost no) experience with VB.&nbsp;&nbsp;If anyone can drop me a couple links I would be forever grateful.<br><br>Jackson <p>Jackson C. Cooper<br><a href=mailto:jacksonc@orrcorp.com>jacksonc@orrcorp.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

sorry folks,&nbsp;&nbsp;I guess I should have looked through the posts that are already here before I posted this request.&nbsp;&nbsp;It seems as though there's already a post with a huge list of sites in the responses on here!&nbsp;&nbsp;Thanks anyway. <p>Jackson C. Cooper<br><a href=mailto:jacksonc@orrcorp.com>jacksonc@orrcorp.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

As far as links go, there are plenty of them here! If you want to get some hardcopy material, Wrox has put out some excellent ASP books. <br><br>Beginning Active Server Pages 3.0 (Professional too)<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;ISBN# 1-861003-38-2<br><br>Beginning Components for Active Server Pages<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;(in C++ and VB)<br><br>are two excellent books that I own.<br><br>Jeremy Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back