Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

getting sets to ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtsimidis

Technical User
Feb 15, 2005
CA
Hi,
I have been trying to get all of my m7310 sets to ring with no luck. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance
Mike

its called a vendor... try one

ski season has started

there is nothing that'll make 'ALL' phones ring (atleast for internal calls)

Why dont you put in a ringer - and ask them to pickup?

Please be more specific of your requirements - that might help in helping

I see your name from the paging post. You really should call a vendor. Even if you had the manual, I would recommend this, as the manuals are not written for end-users (it takes allot of OJT to really know what you are doing.) Since you already have the equipment hung, a qualified NORTEL vendor could come in and program it to your specs, then train you in its use, in just a couple of hours. It would be money well spent. They could hook up the paging system also.

we are going to get a reputation

ski season has started

I think some of us already have reputations.

That's okay though because it seems whomever is monitoring the politically correct activities ends up red flagging. I myself prefer to embrace them- what I strive for in the world-Life, Liberty & pursuit of happiness.
I guess that is why those reality shows are popular. It is easier to rid ourselves of others than to communicate & deal with them.

Steve
tele-dataservices.com

Hi,
I have been trying to get all of my m7310 sets to ring with no luck. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance
Mike

What do you mean get all 7310 to ring.?
When do you want them to ring?

I won't give you a smart ass answer like some people do, if I know the answer I will try to help you. Can you be more specific in your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back