Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting PowerCubes on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

UWTechie

Programmer
May 24, 2001
CA
I was wondering how I can get interactive powercubes on the net.

The purpose of the server that I am setting up is to get some Cubes on the net. So far the best that I can do is get an HTML of the current view that I have on my screen up. What I need is to get something that can allow a user that does not have powerplay complete access to a cube, where they can manipulate the dimensions and levels (well drill through them) as they see fit. I have seen this already, and it is possible, but I have no idea what to do. I have looked for a few different methods that may allow me to do it, but I always come to a dead end...

Can anyone out there give me some tips, or perhaps just point me to somewhere where I can get the documentation that I need so that I may do it on my own?

Check out the Cognos Web Site They have products the Web including Impromptu. Not sure of the costs, but the Cognos Portal service claims to have a single Web based point of access to BI content. You might also look at PowerHouse for the Web.

Cheers!
::)

u have to have powerplay enterprise and upfront to publish ur cube or ppr on web

try using those tools

regards
mkram

mkr1975@hotmail.com He who Conquires the MIND
Conquires the WORLD !!

mkram@usa.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back