Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting FIJI ERROR "FIJI005"

Status
Not open for further replies.

james343

Technical User
Jun 26, 2007
HK
Appreciate any feedback and suggestions that would help me resolve error thats being encountered by the PBX Option 81C. The situation is that everytime I would close the face cover of my IPE shelf, "ring 0" state would go to "NONE" and "ring 1" would indicate "full". I'm sure that all fibre cables do not even touch the cover. And I do not get any fiji errors if the IPE shelf is left uncovered. I have Option 81 release 5.0. Any suggestions that would help is greatly appreciated.

Are any of the fibers getting smushed by anything that might be touching the cover? Like on our 11c's, the bottom metal grate is movable and our fibers have gotten pinched between the grate and the wire chase in the back of the cabinet. I don't know how the 81c is put together, so this may not be the issue.

Hope this helps a little...

Mike G., MCSE MCDBA CCNA

Thanks for the reply. I've already checked all fibres and they are harnessed properly. After placing the IPE cover and reseting the FIJI card, the PBX would get error FIJI005 after an hour. It's just frustrating that a simple cover would cause an error to the PBX.

what is the RLS of the fiji cards? also, is this the only card that's flaky?

Here;s the config of the Fiji Card thats been giving errors:

stat fiji 0 0 full

CARDID : NTRB33AF03NNTMENC7VT7C FPGA2122
BANK 0 FW VERSION: 020
BANK 1 FW VERSION: 019

Here's the fiji error that I'm getting:

FIJI005 RING 0

.stat ring 0

RING STATE: DRIVES NONE
RING AUTO RECOVERY IS ON
FIJI 0 0 ENBL
FIJI 1 0 ENBL
FIJI 2 0 UNEQ
FIJI 3 0 UNEQ
FIJI 4 0 UNEQ
FIJI 5 0 UNEQ
FIJI 6 0 UNEQ
FIJI 7 0 UNEQ

Have you checked the clock to clock and clock to fiji cables?
Have you tried to disable and then re-enable the ring 0?
Can you post also the ssck 0 and ssck 1 screenshot?
thanks .

Is it possible something is overheating? You may have a particularly sensitive card in there.

Retighten clock cables and reset fiji card. fiji error didn't returned after placing the cover. Thanks to everyone that responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back