Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting DNIS information 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpgrim

MIS
Aug 19, 2003
US
I am using LCWin 3.0.355 to administer a HiComm 300E. I am looking to find our dnis information for some numbers. Does anyone know how to get DNIS info/tables from LCWin? Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

That version of LC-Win (9006.5A) is still pretty limited. Do you have access to Direct AMO? If so you can get at it from there and I can give you the AMOs to use. Otherwise you're pretty much stuck. LC-Win is a pretty good tool for the customers - even better in 4.0 when we finally got back the ability to change a station type without deleting it and putting it back in, but the truly deep levels of configuration like that still need Direct AMO (or access via the RMX port) to get at them.

Thanks for the response. I wasn't sure how much information I could get from our version LCWin. I was able to contact someone from our parent company who uses EMML. They are going to get the translation tables and send them over to me. I am going to check into version 4.0. From what I understand, we should be able to get it for free if our software is up to date. Being able to change device types without deleting the station would be great.

If you are under a service contract you "might" be able to get LC-Win 4.0. It's not just the matter of you getting the CD and loading the software, the application server on the system must also match, and LC-win 4 has been traditionally bundled with the 9006.6 platform (AKA Hicom 300H Release 1.0 or something like that) which would require that you have a processor upgrade, probably an HD swap because the 9006.6 platform runs on UnixWare instead of traditional unix, and a few other things. I recently upgraded from 9006.4 to 9006.6 for a cost of about $25,000 but that included adding ACD and a bunch of other stuff, so I would assume you might be looking at about a $10,000 upgrade fee for that, considering you're already at 9006.5 if you have LC-Win 3 - Major upgrades like that are generally not part of a service contract.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back