Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

getting dialled digits

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjc

IS-IT--Management
Jun 7, 2001
GB
I have a vector which accepts about 20 different PIN numbers and routes the call accordingly. Some people claim they put in their pins but get routed incorrectly (There is also a default for those not entering any PIN or an incorrect PIN).
Is there anyway I can find out exactly what PIN a caller dialled ?
I'd like to know those who didn't enter one fast enough and those that just entered incorrect PIN's.

TIA
db

We would use our Racal Wordnet Recorders' "Wordnet Workstation" application to find the call and get the call details which reveal IVR dialled digits. However, you might be able to pick this detail up from the CDR coming out of the switch. This should then be traceable on your call logger application such as Tiger 2000 etc.

Hope that helps.

Tony

thanks. I think I'm screwed then with BCMSVu :(

add a button to the agents phone

callr-info

The agent (or whoever) will need to press the button to see it, but it will show you the caller entered digits. This only works for the current call, and I dont think there is a way to keep a history.

RTMCKEE

U would have to wait and see, but list trace vdn xxx will show you where the call went, and how. Speak softly and carry a big switch

Does Anybody know where i can get a copy of Wordnet Workstation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back