Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting aroung the bare LF issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

eanda10

Programmer
Apr 9, 2002
US
I have a hp digital scanner 9100 HP has informed me that the I am not able to send the .pdf documents from the scanner bec. qmail is rejecting the message due to the fact that qmail sticks strictly to the RFC specs.
is anyone aware of some workaround I would love to be able to send the documents directly from the digital sender!!!

--- Thanks

I send PDF attachments all the time through qmail. Are you sure that it isn't actually the mail header formatting that has the issue?! Or was that your question?

Hosting Solutions for Home or Business.

thedaver" are you using the hp digital sender?

because when I try to point the digital sender my qmail server and try to scan and send a pdf document the message does not go thru when I spoke to the HP support he told me I have to get around the bare lF issue he admitted to me that HP is not true to the RFC guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back