Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

General delivery mailbox timestamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

trgilpin

IS-IT--Management
Feb 28, 2011
US
Where do you enable the timestamp option for the general delivery mailbox? [ponder] We have customers leaving messages but we don't know the date nor time.

Thanks,
Tyler

From the CP Manager online help - you'll need to do the reverse:

Preventing message header information from playing automatically

When mailbox owners access their mailbox and retrieve new messages, each message is introduced by a message header by default. The message header specifies the message number, the caller ID, and the time stamp. To prevent the caller ID and time stamp from playing automatically, use the following procedure.
To prevent message header information from playing automatically

User > User Search

Find the mailbox owner's User Detail page.

Locate the Setup settings.

Enable Short Prompts.

Scroll to the top or bottom of the page and click Save.

30n30w said:
From the CP Manager online help - you'll need to do the reverse:

Preventing message header information from playing automatically

When mailbox owners access their mailbox and retrieve new messages, each message is introduced by a message header by default. The message header specifies the message number, the caller ID, and the time stamp. To prevent the caller ID and time stamp from playing automatically, use the following procedure.
To prevent message header information from playing automatically

User > User Search

Find the mailbox owner's User Detail page.

Locate the Setup settings.

Enable Short Prompts.

Scroll to the top or bottom of the page and click Save.

I'm having a little trouble locating this in the CP manager. Is this located in the Callpilot 150 web interface or the BCM? I don't have a BCM, just the callpilot.

Thanks,
Tyler

Sorry - You never mentioned it was Callpilot 150 - I don't know anything about the 150;
that being said,
instead of "72" while listening to the message, I think the 150 guide says press "7" to hear the message envelope. Good Luck,
30n30w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back