Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GeFORCE 2 & 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BYERS

Technical User
Dec 9, 2002
US
WHERE DO I FIND ONE THAT WORKS OVER THE INTERNET

No video cards work over the internet. It must be installed in your computer.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Are you having problems making one of these work?

yes i loaded it but i got an errer message

have you tried and downloaded new drivers?

Im the little person who likes to help..
Feel free to contact me..
the_wizard_king@hotmail.com
[ponder] [thumbsup2]

You're going to have trouble getting help, if you cannot provide more info. When did this error occur - when first starting the computer after installing the card, when installing the drivers, or something else.

Here's some info about many kinds of errors:

I DID LOADED FROM NVIDIA .COM & THAN GOT THE ERROR MESSAGE

Byers,
To help us help you, answer the following questions the best you can:

1) What is the make/model of your PC and motherboard?

2) What driver versions from Nvidia have you loaded?

3) Was there any text that went along with the error message (ox80040707), or was it just a "blue screen of death"?

4) What video card are you working with right now? Geforce2 MX, GeForce3 Ti 500, etc??

Every extra detail you can provide will help in finding the right answer to your problem...

~cdogg

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
- A. Einstein

I have a Geforce 3 64MB DDR (one of the originals), and the latest nvidia drivers just cause me more and more problems. The ones that came on the CD with the video card are the ones that work properly under all OSes, so I always use them, and never have any problems. Yes I know they are not WDM or XP-approved, but they darn well work, so they're the ones to use. I think they're dated end of 1999 or something. Anyway, get your Geforce (or Winfox in my case) CD out and use it! See ya all now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back