Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GATM Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan15370

IS-IT--Management
Mar 29, 2006
US
I am working with a BCM 400 3.7 with a single GATM card, 6 POT lines, all phones are wireless.

I have the GATM card installed on BUS 7; it's enabled as a Trunk module with 2 modules and 0 busy ports.

I am trying to get past this part and set up the lines. On Modules 1 and 2, I have set the Module Type to Loop. Is that right?

I try to expand Module 1 and 2, there is nothing to expand? The expand icon disappears.

I click on Services->Telephony Services -> and I look for Loops... Loops doesn't exist.

So I am lost, how do I provision lines and loops for a GATM card?

Thanks a million,
Bryan

You don't really need to do anything except put then in a pool.

Services
Telephont
Lines

I have put them in Pool A.. what about assigning lines to DNs and such? I want to forward all calls to the first assigned DN..

Another thing.. I am running everything from access points, the 2330 running off of a WLAN 2380(10.0.0.20) security switch. I have the Telephony manager(10.0.0.2) configured. I am assigning all computers IP addresses via DHCP from the WLAN 2380, but the phones(2210's) all say "No Net Found". All of the wireless PC's see the wireless network fine... not sure what's up with the phones...

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back