Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Gamma with Avaya SBC (portwell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil204

Technical User
Apr 13, 2011
GB
Has anyone used Gamma SIP trunks with IP Office and an Avaya SBC?

Seems to be no guides available, would appreciate any advice

Thanks

Sorry nope, I hate the Avaya SBCE so only used Sonus SBCs and on that Gamma (and all other SIP providers I have tried) have been easy as pie :)

| ACSS SME |

We have a few sites that have Gamma and Gamma assured trunks via a Avaya SBCE (i hate them also) we have a power point presentation we got from our Avaya supplier when they ran a 2 day SBC work shop

gmacdonald78 is there any chance I could have a copy? I would be really grateful

whats your email address and I can send you a link to my dropbox and i will stick it in there, i wont post it here as im not authorized to disrupt it.

trying to figure out how to PM you, not sure you can on here? Anyway my email is

Very much appreciated

You can not post private messages on this forum nor will it let you post an email address

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back