Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Gamma SIP Trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PotNoodleBoy

Vendor
Jan 12, 2007
GB
I have a Gamma SIP trunk for testing, and an IPO 406 with SIP licence on an external IP (LAN2).

Can anyone give me some quidance on which settings to put where? I've been messing around with it for ages, changing the Line and ARS settings etc and not getting very far. I'm waiting for the reseller to come back to me but I'm hoping you guys will be quicker :)

Haev a look here.

Greetzzz..Bas

y1pzZTEUdok1vrI5cLb3FdPX4PgTPlSONkb5WPjz0x50etSujaMSmhdRCbOx9vASnrRNzzXv0IxNQA

Thanks for the doc. I've had a look at it before and it's really helpful but I'm looking for gamma specific settings for URI etc. I'll get back to the people who provided it unless anyone here has done it?

Hi,
We have done quite a few Gamma SIP Trunks both SIP Registration and IP.

There is a Gamma document that gives you the basics but to be honest we use our own examples now.

However, I have just found a copy of the document and I am happy to email it to you if you require. My email is richard@alfred-ashley.co.uk, if you request this I will reply it to you.

We too are a reseller for Gamma and if we can provide any further assistance with any of their products then please let me know,

Regards

Richard

Business Phone Systems from Alfred Ashley - Voip and Avaya Digital Telephones for Offices in North West London

Thank you very much for the offer. I now have it working nicely after a little bit more playing and googling!

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back