Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

G250-DCP Problem with 2420 displays

Status
Not open for further replies.

ficek

Technical User
Jun 7, 2006
US
I am installing a G250-DCP on a CM 3.1.1 with an S8300 and two G700 gateways. I configured the G250 and put it on the network and everything seemed to be fine. I then programmed four 2420 phones on the gateway and hooked them up. After testing the G250 I have found that 6 of the ports on the integrated dcp work fine and 6 of the ports have an erratic display operation. At times garbage and misspellings come on the display when you touch a button. All the audio seems to function fine on all ports just the displays on 6 of the 12 ports are acting weird. There are no alarms on the system at all. I reset the system, no help. Then I tried a new G250-DCP gateway and it is doing the exact same thing. Does anyone have any ideas ??

Thanks for the reply. Sorry so late but Avaya found the problem in the 25.33.0 firmware. They are sending me a beta firmware to repair it. They said the fix will be out in Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back