Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

G.P. users with Field service module user group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsattfx

Technical User
Sep 4, 2003
US
Would any company be interested in starting a G.P. Service Advantage users group? We have not been able to locate too many companies that operate the service package and have received no help from Microsoft on starting one. If we could band topgether we may be able to effect more changes to the package as a group.
Also if anyone knows of one please let me know and my compnay will gladly join.

Sincerely
Terry Spidle
Tecniflex Inc.

I would also be interested in joining this group.

Cindy Williams
Command Alkon Incorporated

At one point there was a group for the field service modules on MSN. It was created by Jeff Bakko, who was at the time and may still be part of the Field Service technical support group at Microsoft (Great Plains). The last post was on 2/10/2003. I will post a message to see if there is anyone out there. Otherwise we should start a new group for these modules.

Thanks
Scott Sparrow
IT Manager
Maybury Material Handling

I would like be interested in this group. We utilize only the Contracts module from the Field Service series, but it is difficult to locate other users.

Laurie Meyer
Systems Accountant
Precision Computer Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back