Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fwd No Answer -> CCR Tree? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmartus

IS-IT--Management
Aug 30, 2007
US
I have a BCM400 with CallPilot. Is it possible to set a DN to CFNA to a CCR Tree rather than the VoiceMail DN? I know I can transfer to a CCR Tree by transferring to <CCR-Tree># .. but the BCM Element manager wasn't liking that when I was editing the DN's info.

End result -- I'd like 3 of my DNs to CFNA to a CCR Tree, rather than a voice mailbox.

Nortel tech support has initially told me this wasn't possible -- but I've heard that before, and ended up proving them wrong in the past. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

How do you dial a CCR tree? That's a new one on me....

you have to CFNA to an outside line that rings in on your system, could be to a DN on an ATA that terminates on an analog trunk port, els if you have a PRI use a spare DID, either way yo uneed to set up a greeting table answered by a line and asign a CCR tree to it.

BombOne: Great idea.. I just set up one of those for another pupose. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back