Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Function 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindmaster

IS-IT--Management
Dec 6, 2001
GB
Hi all

Has any one got a function to their disposal to project dates into a subform. Needs to work weekly from date=(). And create records specific to value in combo box????

Thanks

yes it works it works yes yes yes.....

i needed to remove the ".Update"

Now it works i'm so happy it does not display in the subform but i can fix this i am so happy thanks for you help it works yes yes yes...

if by any chance you know why it may not be displayed in the subform please let me know thanks so much i can't thank you enough

Hi, sorry I wasn't responding, I haven't been able to log onto Tek-tips for over an hour. I'm glad you got it going Rob.

After all the data is in, if you close and reopen the form, does the data then show in the subform?

If it does, then on your code put this at the very end

DoCmd.Requery

This will requery the entire form and should show the data. If it never comes up then we've still got an issue

Kyle ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back