Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Full Time Work Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesmathews

Technical User
Nov 7, 2001
HK
Hi All,
Thankyou in advance for taking the time to read this post, I hope that I have caused no in-convenience in posting this request on this site. My name is James Mathews and I am an Australian resident that has a career aspiration to work in the USA, I am a very experienced AVAYA Definity PABX Engineer that has redirected my career to include Project Management, My skills range from maintence, install, and upgrades on all Definity switch's including Multivantage, upgrades and the installation of Audix Messaging ( Intuity and Definity ). Any help is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
James
Cell +61409977785
james_r_mathews@hotmail.com

Type change sys-fea and on page 9 make sure system updates time on station displays is set to Y.

James,
HAve you tried anything on the web yet? Avaya.com has a job seekers section that will even contact you via e-mail if they have an opening that interests you. Also theres always monster.com. Good Luck!

Thank you all for your help so far, I certainly will try all of these options.
Thank you again,
James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back