Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

full screen projector 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefargrafx

Instructor
May 24, 2001
US
I got a avi clip I want to play centered in the screen, but I need the projector size to be whatever the user's screen size is (or full screen reguardless)

any ideas

thanks
jef

Hi, when creating the projector, you only have to select the full screen option and voila!

be sure to select the option to make evry other movie like first, if you are linkin to several movies.

ciao!

The first answer is not true. Whith selected option "full screen" the movie is only positioned on center of screen, with the same size. Around that area is only background color. Is it possible to "enlarge" the size of movie whatever the user's screen size is ?

Then again, you can change the resolution of the host screen to match that of your movie, easy done in Mac, but a pain to do in PC.

There are some commercial extras that handle that though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back