Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Full Monitor View of SWF??? How'd they do that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimJim

Programmer
Aug 7, 2000
US
At the website <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> they somehow got their Flash movie to take over the web browser and Windows settings so that their Flash movie would take up the whole view of the monitor...Anyone know how they did this?&nbsp;&nbsp;I'd like to learn how they dunnit!<br><br>Thanks in advance!<br>SlimJim

Hey buddy, here's some help.<br><br>I create interactive cd business cards using the flash program.&nbsp;&nbsp;On these cd rom business cards we export our flash animations to a .exe file.&nbsp;&nbsp;After doing this you have to create a .ini file.&nbsp;&nbsp;This file is an autorun file which is used to bring up the animation and by using code, enable the browser to go full screen. Find out how to make an autorun file (.ini) and you'll have animations that popup full screen in your browser.<br><br>JPSACSTATE

Another option that you could use javaScript to force their browser to open up full screen and then in you object tag put 100% for both the width and the height and that should probably do the trick for you.&nbsp;&nbsp;I don't have the book that I found the javaScript code in right now but when I check back if someone else hasn't given it to you I will enter it. Otherwise I'm sure you can search for it and find it out on the web.<br>Peace Out.<br><br><br>Silverbullet

Thnx for the help guyz! <p>Jim<br><a href=mailto:jim@burho.com>jim@burho.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back