Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

fujitsu note book cmos password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniga

IS-IT--Management
Apr 14, 2003
KE
Hey hi there,
I was called in by some1 to assist her on getting rid of her cmos password for her fujitsu notebook. She hardly can remember it. It is running on award bios. I've done only one thing, just removing the battery unit; actually for as long as overnite. Nothing. Am not that off handling notebook/labtops but i hapen to be involved. Now can any1 assist?
Thnx, bye.

Thanx comtec17 for the response. As i mentioned earlier, am not friendly to handling labtops; worse enough, this box is most unfriendly. looks like it is sealed inside, so much abt jumbers and the sort look inaccessible! Am not being foolish, but that is how it looks inside. I don wanna more troubles also as it has no cd drive. Pls get back to me with some wider suggestions comtec17 and buddies.
Hear from u soonest.
bye.

Hello buddies,
Any suggestions?

yeah, thnx tterk. brb 2 u.

Howdy:

Try this for a password...

AWARD_SW or AWARD_SE

Murray

Hey Aniga,
This is the first reply I've sent.
Try any of these:
Award BIOS backdoor passwords:

ALFAROME ALLy aLLy aLLY ALLY aPAf _award AWARD_SW AWARD?SW
AWARD SW AWARD PW AWKWARD awkward BIOSTAR CONCAT CONDO
Condo d8on djonet HLT J64 J256 J262 j332 j322 KDD Lkwpeter
LKWPETER pint SER SKY_FOX SYXZ syxz shift + syxz
TTPTHA ZAAADA ZBAAACA ZJAAADC 01322222 589589 589721
595595 598598
Or leave the battery out for several days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back