Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FUJITSU COBOL PROGRAMS NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

pchandrasekhar

Programmer
Jun 23, 2003
IN
hi everyone,
Im working on a product which analyses COBOL programs.Before we have support for IBM cobol,MircoFocus Cobol and some more flavours.Now we need to support Fujitsu COBOL.We need some test programs of Fujitsu COBOL for it.
Can anyone tell me where can i find the test programs.
I need programs such that there will be constructs which are new or different in Fujitsu COBOL than MicroFocus COBOL and IBM COBOL.If you can give me some links to download programs i would be very grateful to you.I will verify whether there are new constructs or not.Just give me some links for the fujitsu cobol.I have downloaded some programs from but they are not sufficient for us bcos they are very less new constructs in it.So give me some other think than this.
Thank you very much.

P B G Chandra Sekhar

Hi,

Very interesting what you are doing there. Can you tell us more about that? What is the output of your analysis? Will it be public source, is it for company internal use or will it be some commercial program? Also: did you analyse the NIST test sources?

Regards,

Crox

hi crox,
Im new to this product and company.Im assigned the work to findout differences between MicroFocus COBOL and Fujitsu COBOL and find the sample programs of Fujitsu COBOL.
This product main aim is to make the maintainance,developement and to anaylse the COBOL programs easier by showing the control flow of the program.Giving UML diagrams and CRUD display etc.. for the user to see the architecture of the product.Its a very big product and has numerous features which i still dont know bcos im very new to this company.It will be and being used by big companies like IBM to maintain their COBOL programs.Its not an open software project but an commercial closed source project.
I would be grateful to you if u can help me in finding some sample programs.

Regards,
P B G Chandra Sekhar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back